We’ll gladly give you $500 to host an event if you, as a host, need to cover fees for an event that simply must happen to cultivate meaningful connection within a community. Answer the following questions to give us an idea of your event and why it is scholarship worthy.
- Give us a brief description of the event in 5-6 sentences. What is it? Will you have any special guests? Where will it be held? Etc.
- Why is your event meaningful to your community? How will it impact attendees?
- Has there ever been an event like this in your community?
- Who do you want to come to your event and why?
- What’s the vision? How do you see the event going?
- Do you have plans to give attendees tools to continue what they learned/experienced in their daily lives?
- How will you use your scholarship money?